- A Redeemer prophesied, Genesis 3:15, And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will rush your head, and you will strike his heel." NIV
- A Child promised, Isaiah 9:6, , For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. NIV
- A Son begotten from heaven, John 3:16, God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. NIV
- A Saviour born in a manger, Matthew 1:21, She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins." NIV
- A precious servant Mary who said yes to God's will, Lk 1:46-47, And Mary said: "My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, NIV
In other words, Christmas is God's words, will and way fulfilled according to His time and agenda not ours.
Merry Christmas to all of you!